Bibliographic records (OJ 2000 L 239)
- Schengen acquis as defined by Council (except for secret parts of acquis) in Decision 1999/435/EC of 20 May 1999
Common consular instructions (OJ 2002 C 313/1)
- Consolidated text of Schengen Common Consular Instructions (CCI)
Common border manual (OJ 2002 C 313/97)
- Consolidated text of Schengen Common Border Manual
Decision on definition of acquis (OJ 1999 L 176/1)
- Council Decision 1999/435/EC on definition of acquis; corrected by Council Decision 2000/645/EC, which corrects Schengen Executive Committee Decision SCH/Com-ex (94) 15 rev.: OJ 2000 L 272/24
Decision on allocation of acquis (OJ 1999 L 176/17)
- Council Decision 1999/436/EC determining EC/EU legal basis for provisions of Schengen acquis
Schengen acquis (Council version, 1999)
- The full Schengen acquis as integrated into the European Union
Spotted an error? If you've spotted a problem with this page, just click once to let us know.
Statewatch does not have a corporate view, nor does it seek to create one, the views expressed are those of the author. Statewatch is not responsible for the content of external websites and inclusion of a link does not constitute an endorsement. Registered UK charity number: 1154784. Registered UK company number: 08480724. Registered company name: The Libertarian Research & Education Trust. Registered office: MayDay Rooms, 88 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1DH. © Statewatch ISSN 1756-851X. Personal usage as private individuals "fair dealing" is allowed. We also welcome links to material on our site. Usage by those working for organisations is allowed only if the organisation holds an appropriate licence from the relevant reprographic rights organisation (eg: Copyright Licensing Agency in the UK) with such usage being subject to the terms and conditions of that licence and to local copyright law.