From Hague Programme implementation plan and Commission work programmes
Report on 2001 resolution on missing children
- June 2005 rolling work programme gives date of second quarter 2005; Oct. work programme gives date of fourth quarter 2005
Communication on exchange of DNA data
- June 2005 rolling work programme gives date of third quarter 2005; Oct. work programme gives date of Dec. 2005
Action Plan on public/private partnerships against crime
- 2006 work programme gives date of 2006
Communication on mutual recognition in civil and commercial matters
- 2009 work programme gives date of 13 May 2009
Proposal for Decision on synthetic drugs
- 2009 work programme gives date of 18 Sep. 2009
Spotted an error? If you've spotted a problem with this page, just click once to let us know.
Statewatch does not have a corporate view, nor does it seek to create one, the views expressed are those of the author. Statewatch is not responsible for the content of external websites and inclusion of a link does not constitute an endorsement. Registered UK charity number: 1154784. Registered UK company number: 08480724. Registered company name: The Libertarian Research & Education Trust. Registered office: 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE. © Statewatch ISSN 1756-851X. Personal usage as private individuals "fair dealing" is allowed. We also welcome links to material on our site. Usage by those working for organisations is allowed only if the organisation holds an appropriate licence from the relevant reprographic rights organisation (eg: Copyright Licensing Agency in the UK) with such usage being subject to the terms and conditions of that licence and to local copyright law.