Support our work: become a Friend of Statewatch from as little as £1/€1 per month.
Case C-24/02 Marseille Fret  ECR I-3383
- referred question concerning Regulation 44/2001; dismissed by reasoned order of Court of Justice, 22 Mar. 2002 as national court was not entitled to refer and Reg. 44/2001 was not yet applicable when the case was referred
Case C-555/03 Warbecq v Ryanair
- reference from Tribunal du Travail de Charleroi made on 15 Dec. 2003, on interpretation of Council Reg. 44/2001 (OJ 2004 C 47/25); case ruled inadmissible by order of 10 June 2004,  ECR I-6041
Case C-278/09 Martinez
- reference from French court on interpretation of Council Reg. 44/2001, ruled inadmissible by order of 20 Nov. 2009,  ECR I-11099
Case C-185/12 Ciampaglia
- reference on interpretation of Council Reg. 2201/2003; ruling on inadmissibility, 3 May 2012
Case C-350/13, Antonio Gramsci Shipping
- reference from Latvian court on Regulation 44/2001; ruling 5 June 2014 (no need to adjudicate)
Case C-366/14, Herrenknecht
- reference from Hungarian court on Brussels Regulation and Rome Convention
Spotted an error? If you've spotted a problem with this page, just click once to let us know.
Statewatch does not have a corporate view, nor does it seek to create one, the views expressed are those of the author. Statewatch is not responsible for the content of external websites and inclusion of a link does not constitute an endorsement. Registered UK charity number: 1154784. Registered UK company number: 08480724. Registered company name: The Libertarian Research & Education Trust. Registered office: MayDay Rooms, 88 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1DH. © Statewatch ISSN 1756-851X. Personal usage as private individuals "fair dealing" is allowed. We also welcome links to material on our site. Usage by those working for organisations is allowed only if the organisation holds an appropriate licence from the relevant reprographic rights organisation (eg: Copyright Licensing Agency in the UK) with such usage being subject to the terms and conditions of that licence and to local copyright law.