Legal basis and official evaluations
- FP7 (2007-13)
- Decision No 1982/2006/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 concerning the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Community for research, technological development and demonstration activities (2007-13)
- (21.3.2011) Mid-term review of FP7 by European Parliament: draft Audy report. See NeoConOpticon blog: 'Lobbyists delight: draft European Parliament report calls for full-blown EU military research budget'
- 2007-13 internal security funds
- (16.6.2011): Commission Communication on the mid-term evaluation of the Framework Programme "Security and Safeguarding Liberties" (2007-2013) (COM(2011) 318 final): mid-term evaluation of the ISEC and CIPS programmes
- (8.10.2014): The External Borders Fund has fostered financial solidarity but requires better measurement of results and needs to provide further EU added value (European Court of Auditors)
Studies contracted by the European Commission
High-level reports and policy papers
Spotted an error? If you've spotted a problem with this page, just click once to let us know.
Statewatch does not have a corporate view, nor does it seek to create one, the views expressed are those of the author. Statewatch is not responsible for the content of external websites and inclusion of a link does not constitute an endorsement. Registered UK charity number: 1154784. Registered UK company number: 08480724. Registered company name: The Libertarian Research & Education Trust. Registered office: 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE. © Statewatch ISSN 1756-851X. Personal usage as private individuals "fair dealing" is allowed. We also welcome links to material on our site. Usage by those working for organisations is allowed only if the organisation holds an appropriate licence from the relevant reprographic rights organisation (eg: Copyright Licensing Agency in the UK) with such usage being subject to the terms and conditions of that licence and to local copyright law.