Welcome to SEMDOC
The JHA agenda
Week starting 11/06/2012
- [no document number] - Bodies within national parliaments specialising in European Community affairs
the state of affairs in 1992 with regard to national scrutiny of
European Community affairs, something which can now be assessed using
websites such as IPEX.
- [no document number] - Law Enforcement REQUIREMENTS For The Surveillance Of Electronic Communications
document presents the requires of Federal, State and local law
enforcement agencies to conduct lawful electronic surveillance with
regard to users of electronic communications services. Its purpose is
(1) to serve as a framework for continued cooperation with the
electronic communications industry in the development of approaches for
meeting law enforcement's electornic surveillance requirements, and (2)
to preserve electronic surveillance capabilities associated with
intercept authority conferred in Federal and State law." See also: an updated version of the same document from June 1994.
This document reflects the position of the different delegations
regarding the initial draft United Nations Convention against
Transnational Organised Crime (MDG) and the amendments proposed to the
UN as a result, in view of the signature of the Palermo Protocol.
- SCH/C (97) 9 - NOTE FROM THE AUSTRIAN DELEGATION - FOSTERING MUTUAL TRUST FOR CONTROLS AT THE EXTERNAL BORDERS
The Austrian delegation to the Schengen Executive Committee proposes
a number of ways in which mutual cooperation in strengthening the
external borders of the Schengen area can be strengthened.
- SCH/C (98) 60 rev 4 - Schengen Annual Report
- Annual report for 1997 covering the abolition of controls at
internal borders; the effectiveness of controls on persons at the
external borders; functioning of the Schengen Information System (SIS);
movement of persons; the fight against drug trafficking; police
cooperation; judicial cooperation; and other matters.
- SCH/I-Front (98) 145 rev 3
- Annual Report on the Situation at the External Borders of the States
in which the Schengen Convention has been brought into force - 1 January
1997 to 31 December 1997
- With an annex containing statistics on the situation at the external borders.
- [no document number]
- COMMUNIQUE - Ministerial Conference of the G-8 Countries on Combating
Transnational Organized Crime (Moscow, October 19-20, 1999)
- Outlines plans for closer cooperation on dealing with organised
crime, including in the field of "high-tech crime", Internet crime,
money laundering, fraud, etc.
- 5403/95 - Presentation of a plan of joint action on concertation and cooperation regarding the execution of expulsion measures
- The Presidency presents a draft act on "concertation and
cooperation" with regard to deportation, based on principles previously
provided by the German Presidency.
- 7386/98 - Public order: Conflict management - Experts meeting in Brussels on 15 April 1998
- A 13 page document providing background for an experts' meeting
on public order and conflict management. Outlines the current situation;
what conflict management is; how to "match the response to the
threat"; and potential ways for policing in Europe to "move forward".