EU: Council of the European Union
Digest of LIMITE documents
Comitology, Researchers, SCIFA, e-Law, Eurojust-Europol, IMS, EUBAM RAFAH and e-Law
1. COMITOLOGY: Examination of the Omnibus I and III proposals from the Commission by the Friends of the Presidency (Comitology) - Progress report (EU doc no: 11146-14, pdf)
2. RESEARCHERS: Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the conditions of entry and residence of third-country nationals for the purposes of research, studies, pupil exchange, remunerated and unremunerated training, voluntary service and au pairing [Recast] (165 pages, EU doc no: 11439-14, pdf). A total of 314 Member State reservations.
3. SCIFA: Strategic Committee on Immigration, Frontiers and Asylum (SCIFA) Subject: Discussion on the role and working methods of SCIFA (pdf)
4. ASYLUM: Strategic guidelines: Focus on the future of EU Asylum Policy (EU doc no: 11465-14, pdf)
5. Working Party on e-Law (e-Law): Concept of codification and consolidation at the EU level - Explanatory note (EU doc no: 11011-14, pdf)
6. Eurojust and Europol: To: Standing Commitee on operational cooperation on internal security (COSI): Joint Europol-Eurojust Annual Report to the Council and the Commission for 2013 (pdf) - see also on JITs: EUROJUST Annual Report 2013 (EU doc no: 11305-14, pdf)
7. DAPIX: The Future of the Information Management Strategy - 2014 and beyond - Discussion paper (EU doc no: 11286-14, pdf)
8. European External Action Service (EEAS) To: Political and Security Committee (PSC): Interim Strategic Review of EUBAM Rafah (EU doc no: 11437-14, pdf)
9. Working Party on e-Law (e-Law): National implementing measures - Conclusions (EU doc no: 11208-14, pdf
Support our work by making a one-off or regular donation to help us continue to monitor the state and civil liberties in Europe.
Search our database for more articles and information or subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates from Statewatch News Online.
We welcome contributions to News Online and comments on this website. E-mail us, call +44 (0) 207 697 4266, or send post to PO Box 1516, London, N16 0EW.
Home | News Online | Journal | Observatories | Analyses | Database | SEMDOC | About Statewatch
© Statewatch ISSN 1756-851X. Personal usage as private individuals/"fair dealing" is allowed. We also welcome links to material on our site. Usage by those working for organisations is allowed only if the organisation holds an appropriate licence from the relevant reprographic rights organisation (eg: Copyright Licensing Agency in the UK) with such usage being subject to the terms and conditions of that licence and to local copyright law.